Terms of Service
This website is operated by Alquema Pty Ltd (ABN 49 079 648 187), hereafter referred to as "Alquema". Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Alquema.
Alquema offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting this site and/or offering to purchase something from this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk as the user.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, change or replace the contents of this site and any part of these Terms at any time. Online Store Terms
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible information in relation to the products, including the colours and images, price and availability, however, this information remains subject to change at any time without notification at the sole discretion of Alquema.
- Garments may vary marginally; such irregularities and variations do not constitute faults in the products.
- All products are displayed as an invitation to treat enabling you to make an offer to us to purchase the product displayed.
- A contract for sale will be formed only by our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
- Products on display may have limited quantities, may no longer be available and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
- We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- You warrant that the purchase is for personal use and not for commercial resale or resupply.
- You warrant that you are authorized to use any credit card.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our online store.
- All discounted or sale stock is final price, no discount or promotional codes can be applied to these garments.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed and required.
All purchases are subject to the Returns & Exchanges Policy.
You accept delivery in accordance with the Shipping Policy.
To view our Shipping policy, please click here.
To view our Returns & Exchanges policy, please click here.
- You understand that any information you provide (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose.
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To submit false or misleading information.
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- To collect or track the personal information of others.
- To spam, phish, harm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape.
- For any obscene or immoral purpose.
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
In no case shall Alquema, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Alquema and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and contract to purchase products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Questions about our products or Terms of Service should be directed to our Customer Service team by visting our Contact page here.
This website is owned exclusively by Alquema Pty Ltd ABN 49 079 648 187